Without a will:
• A surviving spouse will not necessarily inherit everything
• An unmarried partner has no automatic entitlement
• The family home may have to be sold
• Children may be unintentionally disinherited.
You may be one of the 70% of UK adults who do not have a will; or perhaps your will is out of date. MBC Law offer a high quality cost-effective service that will help you protect your interests.
Our experienced Will & Probate lawyers can provide objective, clear-sighted advice on issues such as the division of family assets businesses, land, homes/mortgages with partial interests, and deliver solutions to questions such as what happens if a beneficiary dies before you? Our straight-forward legal advice can help to simplify the process of creating / revising a wills, or dealing with probate.
At MBC Law you will receive
– Clear and honest legal guidance
– An efficient and highly personalised service
– Advice at a Cost effective Price
Whether you want to write, update or contest a Will; manage the affairs of a loved one who has passed away; or seek advice on the concerns of an infirm elderly relative at MBC Law our expert lawyers can offer all of the legal support that you need.
We can help you with;
– Estate Administration
– Writing or Revising a Will
– Living Wills
– Probate – Obtaining or Disputed
– Power of Attorney
– Advice for the Elderly
– Court of Protection
MBC Law offer an extensive range of Wills and probate services. To speak to one of our specialist lawyers about your Wills, Probate or Estate Management needs contact us on 0121 562 1704 or email us on [email protected]